|
Tuesday, January 31, 2006
|
Allergies. I wish I knew how to quit you.
---
American Idol. I don't know when I suddenly got addicted to American Idol, but I can't stop watching it this season. I've already scanned the talent and can say that none of them match KC's level of chutzpah.
I think they should get all the past and present American Idol's together to assassinate Black September terrorists. Kelly Clarkson would be the squad leader, Rueben would be the chubby muscle, Carrie would be explosives and Fantasia could be a documents specialist (get it? She's illiterate! Ha! Actually, adult illiteracy is nothing to be make fun of. If you want a good movie to watch on that subject, check out Drumline. I know, Nick Canon's character can't read music, but..it's kind of the same thing).
posted by HZA | 10:35 PM | email | archive
