|
Monday, January 16, 2006
|
I hate my local Taco Cabana Outlet. Seriously, they really jip you on Personal Fajita Skillet like nobody's business. The staff isn't all too friendly (which is usually the same at any of their locations) and this one is just a little dingier than the others. That being said, at least the tortilla's weren't eyedrop shaped. I have no clue where that came from.
---
I..had the time of my life. Have you ever wondered why Dirty Dancing always seems to come on the WE channel every Saturday night? There must be a market of homely looking girls they're trying to tap into. Also, I don't care what anybody says, Baby's Father (the late Jerry Orbach) had every reason not to like Johnny Castle (the great Patrick Swayze). Who would want their daughter to date a rough-house kid like that? What possible future would they have together? While she's home taking care of business, he's out chasing bungalo bunnies. The whole situation just makes me so mad.
posted by HZA | 8:01 PM | email | archive
