Monday, January 02, 2006
"I'm glad to be with you, Samwise Gamgee, here at the end of all things." I saw 'Brokeback Mtn.' yesterday...and it was about as g@y as I thought it would be. Now, not my first choice going to spend my day at the cinema, but we were "wrangled" into going to see it by Em and Les Champe's Girlfried, Katie. Besides, 'Munich' only plays at one theater here in town.

I did spend the first 10 minutes in the theatre spot checking to see who was and wasn't, you know. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Well, in typicall Ang Lee fare, Heath and Jake's characters fought each other to standstill on the Mountain. They both flew through the air with daggers and swords--it was actually well choreographed. I still don't understand why it was subtitled in English when the dialogue was..in English. My favorite scene was where Vince Vaughn comes out and makes a jackass out of himself.

Whoo.

---

My annual New Year's Resolution Agenda.

- Be more friendly, especially to people I know.
- Lose weight, get healthier, try out for the NBA.
- Recieve whatever new iPod is out next Christmas. Because obsolescence is a bitch.
posted by HZA | 10:19 AM | email | archive

> PHOTOS/FLICKR
> MYSPACE
> FACEBOOK
> TWITTER
> CONTACT
> ABOUT
> ARCHIVE

Haifidelity. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr