|
Sunday, February 12, 2006
|
Nut Huggers. Em and I had a conversation about Men who wear tight pants (cough) and their Nut Huggers. Some expressions that came forth:
1.) "I love these pair of jeans--my nuts look so good in them."
2.) "Boot Cut, for your Nut."
3.) "I'm getting so fat, I can barely fit my nuts into my jeans."
---
Madden 2006. Was over at T's last night playing Madden 2006 on the XBOX 360 until it went out of fashion. I ran game on The General until he came back in the fourth quarter to tie it up. My offense stalled and we went into overtime where I tried to kneel on the kick return, but got tackled because I couldn't find the button. The General got the safety and I lost. Sucks. I hate the XBOX 360--it looks good on paper, but...damn.
---
Franky goes for broke. Em, Franky and I were walking around the greenbelt behind our house that has a creek running through it. At one point, Franky and I were stranded on one side of the creek while Em was on the other side. When she called for him, he went running balls out to the creek.
Unfortunately, he didn't realize that the raging river was approximately 3/4 Ft. deep and he went plunging into the abyss. Facing his own untimely death, he turned around and ran back to me. We couldn't stop laughing.
I brought the Rollei along with me to take pics, but I couldn't operate it fast enough to get his dumb, wet ass stumbling around bewildered. At the same moment, Em was standing in a pile of fire ants. So while she was laughing, she was also flapping around trying to get the fire ants off.
Those two belong together.
posted by HZA | 10:45 PM | email | archive
