Monday, February 27, 2006


Purchased Macro, and it was good. I bought a Canon EF 100mm f/2.8 USM Macro (say it three times--better yet, say don't say it all) off eBay. It came with a B+W Filter AND Hood for a price cheaper than the lens itself, retail. I haven't really had a chance to use it that much last weekend because of the generally crummy weather Saturday and also the fact that the Mother-In-Law used me as brown/slave labor to paint her living room.

The really embarrassing moment came when she tipped me two bucks when I was leaving.

(just kidding)

---

The Bachelor : Paris by Night. Anybody see that drivel coming out of the loser tonight? Oh man, that's classic sh-t.

"..he rocked me to my core." Not only is he a Surgeon, he plays bass for Joe Satriani.

I wouldn't know what to think if The Bachelor happened to be my doctor back in the States. Would I get a rose? I think of these things so you don't have to.

On that note, consider your core, rocked.

---

Director of your own film. Wally got Cameron Crowe, I got:

Akira Kurosawa
Your film will be 51% romantic, 45% comedy, 30% complex plot, and a $ 41 million budget.

Action-packed, light romance maybe with situation humor but with a
moral to your story, this Japanese master filmmaker would make your
film an instant cult classic -- were he still alive. This is the guy
who made the movie on which George Lucas' Star Wars is based (The
Hidden Fortress). Also his movie Seven Samurai inspired the American
classic The Magnificient Seven. I think you now have a hint how your
bio film is gonna turn out. Rather than hire George Lucas, let's dig up
Kurosawa to create the classic spectacle that is your life. A simple
drama with light touches of comedy, but a big budget.



My test tracked 4 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 44% on action-romance
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 88% on humor
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 18% on complexity
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 78% on budget
Link: The Director Who Films Your Life Test written by bingomosquito on OkCupid Free Online Dating, home of the 32-Type Dating Test

posted by HZA | 10:49 PM | email | archive

> PHOTOS/FLICKR
> MYSPACE
> FACEBOOK
> TWITTER
> CONTACT
> ABOUT
> ARCHIVE

Haifidelity. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr