Saturday, March 04, 2006
Bang-Bang. Em bought the Summer Action-Thriller Pride & Prejudice today. I'm not going to lie, I thought it was pretty entertaining and I walked away with my balls intact. Em didn't think Keira Knightley was "All That", but I thought she did a pretty good job.

Ever since she inherited my old iPod, she's been listening nothing to the Coldplay catalog, thus has been interested in learning the Piano. She's thinking about getting one of the Yamaha's they have at CostCo. At one point she said, "Wouldn't it be funny if you found out that you had a natural gift for music?"

I can't really see that happening, besides, the allotment for Asian Talents is severly limited to:

1.) Math
2.) Cameras
3.) Piano/Violin
4.) Cock-Fighting

So when God dishes it out, you're pretty much limited to one, maybe two of these talents (very much like a good RPG game).

---

Abe. We're watching Em's parent's Dog this weekend while they take a jaunt through Wild West Texas. Abe's a 80+ lbs. Boxer who thinks he's as small as Franky. Being so used to Franky's size, I must admit that it was a bit of a suprise to pick up sh-t the size of my own in the backyard.

If you're grossed out by now, rest assured, that's completely normal.
posted by HZA | 11:54 PM | email | archive

> PHOTOS/FLICKR
> MYSPACE
> FACEBOOK
> TWITTER
> CONTACT
> ABOUT
> ARCHIVE

Haifidelity. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr