|
Friday, March 17, 2006
|
Meeting, ajourned. We had are annual membership meeting at work last night, which was ample time for Credit Union Members to load up on free food and raffle prizes. If you saw the attendees, you'd assume that our membership demograph comprises mainly 'of those in the throws of near death'.
It was a little like the time I volunteered for the Senior Olympics.
But I kid, because eventually, that could be Em and I at those membership meetings, looking for a cheap dinner (pretty much like how we are now). Speaking of dinner, we went to Hoover's Cooking new location the other day. Em goes, "Everything looks delicious! I'll have the salad."
Figures--you enter the house of smoke and get the salad.
---
T? I don't know why I'm bringing this up now, but it always cracks me up when PaulTron, T-Licious and I go out to lunch and the waitress asks, "Do you guys need a refill on your Tea?"
We immediately point to Troy and say, "Oh, we got plenty of T."
The other variation goes: Waitress asks us what kind of Tea we want. We point to Troy and say, "I'd like some Sweeeeet T."
It's the kind of stupid shit that get's us through the day.
posted by HZA | 7:09 AM | email | archive
