Sunday, April 02, 2006
Drunk off my gourd. I realized that drinking in the afternoon is fruitless unless you continue to do so into the late night. Wally called me yesterday afternoon to drop of some boutique salad dressing that he's been creaming about for the last month. Em and I were already on our way to Half Priced Books and so he decided to tag along.

Somewhere along the way, we decided to play a game of bowling, where Wally pretty much mopped the floor with our sorry asses. He hit 177, which personally, is the highest score I've ever seen anybody bowl.

There was a funny moment where a PBA Professional Bowler a couple lanes down from us was in the zone when the guys at Highland Lanes hit the 'Disco Bowl' switch. Suddenly, N'Sync, fog machines and disco balls were all going buck wild. He threw his PBA Sanctioned glove and powder bag down in disgust. I guess it's like asking Tiger Woods to practice at Peter Pan Putt n' Putt.

Anyways, we drank and then drank a little more at NXNW (homey had to fill his growler up for a dinner date with his family). By the time we got home, Em had HBO on in a blink of an eye. I fell asleep and woke up about an hour later with a headache. Waking up to 'Fever Pitch' is already painful enough.

By the way, the books at Half Price Books are..Half Priced. Amazing, true and shocking all at the same time. I bet you thought it was a scam?
posted by HZA | 11:23 AM | email | archive

> PHOTOS/FLICKR
> MYSPACE
> FACEBOOK
> TWITTER
> CONTACT
> ABOUT
> ARCHIVE

Haifidelity. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr