|
Friday, May 19, 2006
|
Television. Been watching some crap-shit on TV lately and from what I hear about the O.C.--they killed Marissa off. That's like killing Hot Lips off of M*A*S*H..I mean, where do you go from there? They'll just pack more meat into the show and it'll sustain it's ratings for about one more year and the Marissa character will be back (can anyone say Brenda from 90210???). Maybe I'm putting too much stock in this, but just go with it. It'd make me feel better.
---
BAD MOVIES. My wife has a penchant of watching some truly bad movies when I get home from work. I'm pretty much at the mercy of this and sometimes watch with her. The last movie we saw was 'The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants', which is about 3 chubby chicks and Rory from Gilmore Girls. I watched the third act and what I got was that these girls had in their possession, magic denim, that would eliminate any social problem they had presented to them.
And here's the crazy part: It worked.
I didn't catch the part about how the pants fit all four girls perfectly, but I'm sure they explained that in detail.
posted by HZA | 1:00 AM | email | archive
