Monday, May 08, 2006
XBox 360 and David Blaine. I bought an XBOX 360 Core System last week for an insane price, which ranked up there with the following blockbuster deals:

1.) The Lousiana Purchase
2.) Pilgrims buy Manhattan from the Natives for a handful of beads

I haven't opened it yet, but it sits there, begging me to play it.

Did anybody see David Blaine's Underwater Spectacle tonight? I saw a portion of it before my computer monitor died and went to hell. There was classic TV gold when Evil Kinevil/David Blaine had their moment, talking about what stock of men they were made of. Daredevils they called themselves.

I was waiting for Stuart Scott to bust in and do some commentary.

---

Your video of the day:


posted by HZA | 11:15 PM | email | archive

> PHOTOS/FLICKR
> MYSPACE
> FACEBOOK
> TWITTER
> CONTACT
> ABOUT
> ARCHIVE

Haifidelity. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr