Sunday, June 04, 2006
Just me and the guys. Em flew off to Jersey last week and left me with an overweight chihuahua and a mutt puppy to take care of. My diet of the last few days have consisted of fast-food, coffee and burrito's. I've averaged 4 hours of sleep over the last three nights, because when the Cat's away, the mice will play (play World of Warcraft that is).

Wally's last night in town (for at least a year) was last Friday. His last supper request was that we all hit Kreuz BBQ in Lockhart, where we braved traffic to devour fatty brisket and sausage. In regular gluttonous fashion, we were able to take down the weight volume of one medium sized cow.

The whole time my mind was pretty much mush and would have done anything to get some sleep. But somehow I got wrangled into drinking until about 2:30AM with the dudes.

The return to bachelorhood made me really realize how much I miss Em. For instance, the dog spoons me in bed while she's gone. I feel so bad, I try not to wake him up when I get out his scorpion lock. Also, taking care of this puppy is the pits. Something tells me I'm going to be a deadbeat, good-for-nothing father one day.

Bottom line: I miss my wife.


Em, with what appears to be two urine samples.

posted by HZA | 1:57 AM | email | archive

> PHOTOS/FLICKR
> MYSPACE
> FACEBOOK
> TWITTER
> CONTACT
> ABOUT
> ARCHIVE

Haifidelity. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr