|
Wednesday, July 19, 2006
|
Sex and the City Party. Em had a couple of her work friends over for a Sex and The City girl-a-thon. I spent as much time as I could late at work and mulled around afterwards just to avoid the estrogen rush going through my living room. I decided to get a haircut because my mane was getting way to un-managable. The guy that was cutting it looked EXACTLY like Chris Daultry from American Idol fame. I should have known to not go to my Brother's wife for a hair-cut, because right away he sheared off a good chunk of my flowing locks, after the famous words: "Just a little off the top." I now look like an uber-Asian and will have to wait until Saturday for my Bro's Wife to fix the nuclear wasteland that is, my head.
When I got home, I said hi to the ladies and bee-lined to computer for "guilt-free-gaming", but was drawn into their conversation of such lurid topics as, "I love young men, they're so yummy" and "periods". Over the last couple of years, I've absorbed enough episodes of Sex and The City (mainly due to the fact that what Pixar is to kids, SATC is to Em), that I could hang out with the girls and laugh about all our favorite moments. At one point, I asked for my balls back.
posted by HZA | 10:43 PM | email | archive
