Saturday, July 08, 2006
When the f-- did I become the arborist? I've become self obsessed with lawncare and lawn maintenance lately. I bought a fertilizer/feed spread a couple weeks back and thought to myself, "This shit, this shit right here. That's tight."

I've been plotting out how to redo the backyard over the next couple of weeks, but now I got to deal with a small plot where the dogs chill that's getting the fungus. So now I gotta wake up early this weekend and do a little weed/feed/fungus killer over the backyard. Definitely a big leap from the days when I was a walking Ortho Fauna Killer. I couldn't keep anything alive, including myself.

Now I'm the freaking Swamp Thing.

---

North Korea's got Nukes. Read those crazy bastards in North Korea have Nukes (well, developing them). There's alot of people in this world you wouldn't want developing those bad boys, and those starved out, kim-chi eating idiots are one of them. I think the obvious, diplomatic thing to do here is to show them the latest "America's Got Talent" episode. Or send Kato Kaitlin over there, he'd mooch of them long enough that they'd end up killing each other.
posted by HZA | 1:05 AM | email | archive

> PHOTOS/FLICKR
> MYSPACE
> FACEBOOK
> TWITTER
> CONTACT
> ABOUT
> ARCHIVE

Haifidelity. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr