Sunday, August 20, 2006
The heat, my God, the heat. I actually ventured outside this weekend to see what the world had to offer, and it served me up a double helping of hot as hell. I thought about how the Wally Champ was doing up in Oregon, with his sub 120 degree weather. Asshole.

Em said the funniest thing this weekend when we were at Fry's. We walked by a Fry's Salesman trying to convince three Asian guys on why they should buy into whatever technology they were discussing. As we passed, Em said to me, "He's preaching to the choir!" It was funny and true. And you can Wikipedia that.

---

William Shatner Roast. Watching the Will. Shatner roast on Comedy Central..man, I would love to be roasted. Looks like so much fun. The closest thing I got to a roast was when Em told me how worthless I was one Saturday because I didn't feel like cutting the yard. I guess you gotta have dreams.
posted by HZA | 10:11 PM | email | archive

> PHOTOS/FLICKR
> MYSPACE
> FACEBOOK
> TWITTER
> CONTACT
> ABOUT
> ARCHIVE

Haifidelity. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr