Tuesday, August 15, 2006
Just finally got coherent from a 18 Hr. Marathon at our Data Center. We spent all of sunday and most of Monday morning rerouting cables and installing UPS's in all the racks in our datacenter. The most painful part of it all was one of our main racks had a UPS that didnt' work, after we installed it. It was a heavy son-of-a-bitch so we kind of sat there for a couple minutes toggling the on/off switch and hoping it was just being ornery.

T-Rex and PMart had to stay into work later than I did, because I booked to see if I could get enough sleep to make the Schlitterbaun run we were going to do yesterday. Let's just say there was very little that could have awoken me from my icy death grip of sleep.
posted by HZA | 8:15 AM | email | archive

> PHOTOS/FLICKR
> MYSPACE
> FACEBOOK
> TWITTER
> CONTACT
> ABOUT
> ARCHIVE

Haifidelity. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr