Thursday, September 14, 2006
Fun with Mac & Happy Birthday..to me. We got Em a MacBook earlier this week and by far, the funniest thing to do on it is with it's PhotoBooth Software and the built in webcam. While not the greatest in quality digital capture, it's great for making tweaked out versions of yourself:












Disclaimer: None of this photos have been digitally altered in any way. I do, indeed, look like this.


---

Mongoloid. We went to go get the suits for T.Licious's wedding last Friday and when the salesman at the Men's Warehouse took a look at John, he said, "I can tell you right now, one of your arms is longer than the other. By a good 3/4 of an inch to be exact. It's alright though, we get guys like you in and can alter the coat to accommodate that. Don't feel bad about yourself, that's just life."

The entire time, T and I were cracking up, because the dude was LOOOUUUUD when said that. Other customers were kind of scared and wary of J, who then immediately took out his nicotine transport device and began puffing away.

---

Em and the Bee. Em told me she was eating out in the 'quad' at St. Ed's with her veggie wrap when a "huge" bee came out of nowhere and attacked her. She made a not so silent 'MEEP!' and swung at it, with her balsamic vinagerette in tow, missed the bee and got the dressing all over her hand. I would have loved to see that fight.

---

Paul-Bot and the Movie. I was sitting there in my cubicle when Paul rolled/slimed his away from behind the partition and said to me: "Hey man, I saw a chick-flick this weekend and kind of ashamed to say I liked it."

I asked him what it was and he had to elaborate his story, "Kathy (his girlfriend) was watching it on TV and I caught glimpses of it, but it suddenly got my attention so I had to watch entire thing." I pressed further and asked what it was and he finally gave it up: "It was Mona Lisa Smile."

I then started laughing because I caught the same movie on cable the weekend prior, only I didn't like it. Those damn Wellesley Girls.
posted by HZA | 10:24 AM | email | archive

> PHOTOS/FLICKR
> MYSPACE
> FACEBOOK
> TWITTER
> CONTACT
> ABOUT
> ARCHIVE

Haifidelity. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr