Monday, September 25, 2006
Pretty pathetic. I've resorted to looking for power garden tools on eBay. In another time, another place and especially another age, I would have called myself a fat, sorry-ass loser. But not today, I still got a few years left in me..sort of.

---

Television Wrapup: The Fall season started off with a bang last week:

1.) Grey's Anatomy - Watched this encapsulated hour-long chick-flick with Em last week and all I gotta say is: STTEEEEAAAMMMMYYYY! While they've been able to cast A-Class talent as guest-stars, I'm desperately waiting to see who they steal from the WB.

2.) Fox's Reunion - Didn't see this last week--oh yeah, they canceled it.

3.) Ugly Betty - Ok, while I have no intention to see this, I saw the preview where she shows up with the pancho. Pretty damn funny. Didn't they just make this as a movie called The Devil Wears Prada?

4.) That's all I saw last week, except for another helping of Kill Bill Weekend.
posted by HZA | 9:34 PM | email | archive

> PHOTOS/FLICKR
> MYSPACE
> FACEBOOK
> TWITTER
> CONTACT
> ABOUT
> ARCHIVE

Haifidelity. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr