Monday, September 04, 2006
Why I pay for HBO. Lemme tell you what was on HBO today (at the same time): The Shadow, Wing Commander and The Perfect Man. All these movies on HBO, by themselves, suck, but string them together and you have an aneurism of the wallet. I honestly don't know why I pay for this crap. The other crap movie of the weekend that I had to watch to the end was Mona Lisa Smile. It's a 50's Woman's Lib drama about a group of college girls and their endearing, yet unrealized relationship with their art teacher. It stars a bunch of unattractive hollywood starlets, headed by the snaggletooth Kirsten Dunst.

Speaking of Wing Commander, this is another fine Freddy Prinze Jr./Mathew Lillard movie. The General and I have always talked about the studios putting together a Prince/Lillard action pack, with all their greatest movies put together. The action pack would include:

1.) Summer Catch
2.) She's All That
3.) Scooby Doo
4.) Scooby Doo 2
5.) Wing Commander

Interesting Factoid: Em and I think Mathew Lillard looks like her Cousin Chris, so everytime a Mathew Lillard epic comes on TV, I always say, "Your Cousin Chris is on TV."
posted by HZA | 11:21 PM | email | archive

> PHOTOS/FLICKR
> MYSPACE
> FACEBOOK
> TWITTER
> CONTACT
> ABOUT
> ARCHIVE

Haifidelity. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr