|
Monday, December 04, 2006
|
I know it's been a while since I rapped with ya.. But seriously, there isn't jack-shit going on. Em's birthday was the other weekend, where I tried to be totally splinter cell on her with her gift, but gave up at the last minute, since she already knew what I got her.
Despite all my instincts telling me "she definitely wants something from Fry's or Best Buy", I resisted and decided to take her up on her gift hinting. Now mind you, it wasn't just "this would be nice" or "wow, I REALLY love this" type name dropping, it was more like "You..(poke), yeah you. Get me this for my birfday." If I got her a HD-DVD player, you'd be damn sure she'd go Tanya Harding on me.
My favorite quote from her over her birthday was, "I never thought I'd love Diamonds..but the sparkles are really getting to me."
---
The General's Night to Shine. I declined an invitation to hang out with the guys last Saturday because I thought it was just going to be a round of beers and for some odd reason, a trip to Cabela's. I found out later from T.Licious that it was instead, The General's Night to Shine, since the Lady of the House was out of town.
In addition, for some weird reason, he wanted to really get tossed at a Karaoke Bar. I tell ya, when he goes out, he goes BALLS OUT.
posted by HZA | 9:51 PM | email | archive
