Monday, December 25, 2006
"This is the best Christmas, EVER!" Another year, another Christmas. What did I learn this year? Getting clothes isn't as bad as it used to be. My two brothers had a discussion while we did some last minute shopping Saturday about how crappy it is to receive clothing for Christmas, or as my older brother eloquently stated:
I would never give anybody clothing, because you remember that kinda shit growing up and it sucked. Having said that, Michelle (his wife) always gets me clothes.
Afterwards, we became uber-Asian by hitting the Chinese BBQ and got Super Mango Bubble-Teas afterwards. Sometimes you just gotta let it all out.

Anyways, I did get a lot of clothes this Christmas, but they were all nice and not-all-too-embarrassing. Thanks to everyone for making this "The Best Christmas, Ever (Since the Last Christmas, Ever).



Gus (obviously tired from all the unwrapping and shit) still wishes you a Safe and Sexy Holidays.



posted by HZA | 10:47 PM | email | archive

> PHOTOS/FLICKR
> MYSPACE
> FACEBOOK
> TWITTER
> CONTACT
> ABOUT
> ARCHIVE

Haifidelity. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr