|
Monday, January 01, 2007
|
The Most exciting New Years..Ever. Em and I decided not to do anything for New Years, mainly because we're old and getting wrinkly. I was given shit all night because I didn't feel like going out at all, but after we came back from dinner, she goes "I'm so glad we're not going out tonight." Hater.
I guess the sorriest part was when we were watching some of the "Fantasia Barrino Story" on the Hallmark Channel. It doesn't get any lower than that. Also, Brokeback Mountain has been playing everyday on one of the HBO's since last month. I can't figure it out, but EVERY time it comes on, it's always the scene where Michelle Williams busts the Cowboys making out in front of her hovel.
I end up watching it up to the "Jack Twist? Jack NASTY!" part, just because it still makes me chuckle like the first time.
---A New Year's Picture from Franky - The Fat Flying Wonder:
Some Brotherly Love for the New Year:
posted by HZA | 10:35 AM | email | archive
