Sunday, January 28, 2007
Pei Wei? No way. The new Pei Wei opened up down the street, so it was due time to check it out. I had heard plenty about the P.F. Chang's Jr. from The General for a couple years, but when I think of Chinese food, I think of all the local dives around here. You know the money is going into the food, because it sure ain't going into the decor. Pei Wei seems to be the exact opposite. Manned by teenagers and dressed like it was a chic bar off 6th street, it's definitely the de'jour of Caucasian-Asian dining. But, the food kinda sucks.

---

MORE CAMERAS. I bought some old Yashica GSN/GT Rangefinders off eBay last week and should get them this week. I still have a fist-full-of-film taking precious space in the fridge (for which there's a current war going on with my wife, who's intent on annexing the small cubbyhole I use back into the motherland).

---

60 Minutes and the Geeks. There was a piece on the service support sector manned by 'geeks' who basically, services the consumer tech needs of people. While the whole piece was fairly entertaining, they had to go ahead and put up the stereotypical nerd (read: pale), rather than the really, really, ridiculously good looking ones (like myself).
posted by HZA | 11:07 PM | email | archive

> PHOTOS/FLICKR
> MYSPACE
> FACEBOOK
> TWITTER
> CONTACT
> ABOUT
> ARCHIVE

Haifidelity. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr