Wednesday, January 03, 2007
Sony Vegas 7. I was talking to my brother-in-law over the Christmas Break and he and his friend got into Video Recording/Editing, which got me interested in it, since I hadn't messed with film/video making since about 1998. Back then, I didn't really have any non-linear editing systems for the computer. I was running around with an 8mm Film Camera, spent about 100 bucks getting 4 minutes of footage developed and hand editing everything (i.e. splicing film, remember that??). I didn't get very far.

I went ahead and (cough) procured a copy of Sony Vegas 7 and the DVD Authoring tool to put together my Wedding DVD. Tomorrow I'm gonna pick up my Brother's Canon XL1 and the DV tapes of the wedding and start putting together my Emmy Award Winning Wedding Thrillogy. I spent the good part of tonight trying to figure both Sony Vegas and the entire 720x480/24P to NTSC DVD 16:9 Authoring tonight. I was able to ouput my DVD Menu Intro to a disc and get it to play the anamorphic widescreen footage. Here it is in FLA format (press the play button):



I don't have any of the raw DV footage to mess with tonight, just my wedding photos. Hopefully I'll have more to show as the project progresses.
posted by HZA | 11:18 PM | email | archive

> PHOTOS/FLICKR
> MYSPACE
> FACEBOOK
> TWITTER
> CONTACT
> ABOUT
> ARCHIVE

Haifidelity. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr