|
Friday, February 16, 2007
|
Custody battle over the Wally Champ. T.Licious and I have had a custody battle over who get's to let Mike/Wally Champ shack up with. Since T's brother-in-law is in town this week and need a place to stay, I went over there Monday to pick Mike up.
While Mike was packing his things, I told him that he could have all the candy, porn and TV watching he wanted while he stayed with me. On the way home, I said "Whatever that dead-beat son-of-a-bitch told you about me, it's not true."
If you're reading this T, you're on month two of alimony back payments.
---
Szachaz. Mike and I met up with our Drafting Teacher for lunch with Karly and Eric. It was good to catch up with people you haven't seen in a while and talk about the old days. More importantly, how Drafting was probably the best class I ever took, and one of the few classes I actually looked forward to attending. Also, she let us play our CD's in class, which is always bitchin'.
posted by HZA | 9:23 PM | email | archive
