|
Thursday, February 08, 2007
|
Things to really think about. I sometimes sit there on the couch wondering: "If I was a struggling actor, would I take a gig to appear in a Valtrex Genital Herpes Commercial?" Knowing that most people would forget my face, I'm not sure if I could take the constant ribbing from my friends..and I do mean ribbing.
---
Noel Gallagher of Oasis:Speaking about bands who focus on political issues rather than playing their back catalogues, Gallagher singled about U2's focus on charities.Did I ever mention Noel Gallagher looks like a guy at my work? I'm serious. You'd think the front man to Oasis is a loan officer (well, if you go to our downtown branch).
He said: "Play 'One', shut the fuck up about Africa."
Gallagher also hit out against Radiohead. He said: "Thom Yorke sat a piano singing, 'This is fucked up' for half-an-hour. We all know that Mr Yorke.
"Who wants to sing the news? No matter how much you sit there twiddling, going, 'We're all doomed,' at the end of the day people will always want to hear you play 'Creep'. Get over it."
---
I just wanted to give my opinion on the whole Anna Nicole thing.. I really don't give a shit.
posted by HZA | 8:35 PM | email | archive
