Wednesday, March 28, 2007
Just wanted to say.. I got accepted to the Oprah Winfrey Leadership Academy. Don't ask me how, but all I did was answer some e-mail about joining and next thing you know it, I'm on my way to South Africa to enroll.

Just kidding--but have you seen all the Oprah junk on the TV about her opening up this school for Girls? Must be nice to rich enough to have a place to go to to make yourself feel better when you're in the dumps.

---

E-Bay. Had to sell some film equipment to E-Bay over the last week because I don't use them that much anymore. Out of all the stuff I had to let go, it was the Rolleiflex that had me shed a proverbial tear. Unfortunately, the esoteric battery required for operation was becoming a liability for myself and I didn't feel like shelling out $130.00 bucks for a new one.

Incidentally, another Asian dude bought it from me, which led to a round of laughter at the workplace, as well as pushed the stereotype limits to their edge.

Speaking of stereotypes, my Mexican Buddy Dave sent me this link:

http://www.theonion.com/content/video/immigration_the_human_cost

So funny.

---

The Restaurants and the Runs. Here is our current list of eateries and the immediate bathroom after effects that my co-workers have come up with:
  • Gatti's Splatti's
  • Pizza Hut Butt
  • Rudy's Tooty's
  • Saccone's Brown Ponies
  • Chic-Fi-La Spray's
Feel free to email me w/your favorites.
posted by HZA | 10:48 PM | email | archive

> PHOTOS/FLICKR
> MYSPACE
> FACEBOOK
> TWITTER
> CONTACT
> ABOUT
> ARCHIVE

Haifidelity. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr