Wednesday, March 14, 2007
Vote for Sanjaya! Yeah, I watch American Idol, just like 20+ Million Americans. And if you haven't noticed, Sanjaya, this years Indian-American Waif of the series, is still in it to win. You may have also noticed, he's a horribly bad performer. I missed his performance last night, but got to check it out on Youtube this morning and I don't know what was more boring, that or watching Nancy McKeon in This Child is Mine on the Lifetime Movie Network.

There's some forgettable contestants this year on American Idol, and regardless of who wins, we the viewers, lose (that's my Letters to Iwo Jima moment).

---

This is the mastermind behind 9-11:




Your Uncle Tito after an all night bender at the Tejano Ranch Night Club.
posted by HZA | 9:41 PM | email | archive

> PHOTOS/FLICKR
> MYSPACE
> FACEBOOK
> TWITTER
> CONTACT
> ABOUT
> ARCHIVE

Haifidelity. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr