|
Sunday, May 13, 2007
|
I know it's been awhile..since my last post, but I have to tell you--life's been just the same as it always was. Last weekend though, marked Em's graduation from College (of Hard Knocks). Her brother Frank flew in for the festivities, which included a rare appearance downtown at Momo's that lasted wee into the hours.
The funny thing was there were alot of lady-fronted bands playing that night, which in turn brought the Lilith Crowd (i.e. Lesbians) out with them. Being primarily white, the dancing was equally entertaining and stomach churning.
Meanwhile, at Em's graduation, I got an earful from Frank Sr.'s whistle as Em walked across the stage. His first attempt was a spout of air and spit, while the second try blew the ear canals out of the elderly lady in front of her. Good times.
posted by HZA | 8:33 PM | email | archive
