Friday, June 01, 2007
Colorado Mountain High.. Up in Ft. Collins, CO for some Cisco Training. I spent a good hour or two going to various stores around the hotel looking for a USB Cable (because I need one damnit), but came up empty handed. There's a lot of white people here, which is strange for a college town. Interestingly enough, the darkest people here are either Me, or a few Hispanics I saw.

T.Licious hooked it up in a historic hotel which has been remodeled, and it does look pretty cool inside. Unfortunately, since it's an old building, it feels like a dorm because I can hear everything around me knocking around and walking up the stairs.

Well, pretty tired from the plane ride and it was nice seeing LeBron drop 48 points in double-overtime over the pistons.

---

Sue's Lexus. Sue bought a Lexus yesterday and is completely in love with it, from all accounts. This really troubles Em and I, because if we're left to handle their senior years, we don't know if we can afford her new affluent lifestyle. I didn't get a chance to ride in it before I left, but Em said the seats wrapped around your cheeks like a glove. Sounds promising.
posted by HZA | 12:16 AM | email | archive

> PHOTOS/FLICKR
> MYSPACE
> FACEBOOK
> TWITTER
> CONTACT
> ABOUT
> ARCHIVE

Haifidelity. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr