Monday, June 04, 2007
New Adventures in Hai-fi. Man, so tonight I had to go find something eat at around 11PM because I was stuck in the lab and everything is closed at about 7:30 (it appears). So I took my chances and found a bar that was about to close and ordered a hamburger to take back to my hotel room. While I'm waiting by the door, a girl walks out (the mack-ee) and a stubby bald Australian dude (the Mack-er) come stumbling out to smoke a cigarette.

They had apparently just met, because the girl was rattling on and on about HERSELF for the entire 15 minutes I was there. Topics ranged from how she handles interviews, how she used to tan frequently, how she's addicted to wool and how she LOVES fashion. All with the fucking most annoying voice my big ears have ever laid, err, ears on. The stubby dude got seriously (and I'm not shitting you) two sentences in.

After they finally gave me my burger, I limped away emotionally and physically drained (I'm sure spiritually, I've been forever changed).

---

Hotel Gym. The Hotel I'm at has an agreement with a local gym to allow their guests to use their facilities. I used it the other day but had to traverse the hot spot of town in my workout clothes. Imagine 6th Street with more outside cafes, etc. So while everyone was dressed to 11, I came stumbling through in my hot-shorts and ratty t-shirt. I contemplated wearing my sleeveless workout shirt, but Colorado has no gun control here. I'm sorry, I'm still laughing at that last line.

That is all.
posted by HZA | 1:29 AM | email | archive

> PHOTOS/FLICKR
> MYSPACE
> FACEBOOK
> TWITTER
> CONTACT
> ABOUT
> ARCHIVE

Haifidelity. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr