Monday, June 25, 2007
Sold. Busy last couple of weeks. Got back from Seattle not too long ago and then immediately went into selling our house. We ended up getting our asking price and now we patiently wait to see what happens next. In about 4-5 months, our new house should be finished in the ghetto side of Avery Ranch. Just leave it up to Em and I to be marginalized wherever we go. I guess I can't complain, since coming up from the streets has hardened me.

We went to Schlliterbahn last yesterday for Em's company picnic. The highlights were:

1.) My Mother-in-Law defying Lifeguard law and then abruptly falling on her ass during one of the tube rides.
2.) My inability to stay horizontal and consistently flipping over backwards on a tube.
3.) While going around and around in the wave pull at Surfenburg, a wave caught me and I teabagged a kid. He popped up from the water, all shook up. I really wanted to say to him, "Hey kid, welcome to the pro's."
posted by HZA | 10:41 PM | email | archive

> PHOTOS/FLICKR
> MYSPACE
> FACEBOOK
> TWITTER
> CONTACT
> ABOUT
> ARCHIVE

Haifidelity. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr