Monday, July 16, 2007
Been a while. Well, here's the news update to what's been going down in our world:

1.) Sold the house in a day, had to move within two weeks. That kinda sucked.

2.) The Acura RSeX got defiled in a two week period, first from the rear then it got sides scrapped by a kid in a Huffy. The rear bumper didn't get that much damage when I got rear-ended, but the kid that hit my bike left a long scratch on the side. This is no joke, I was driving to work this morning and another RSX drove by me and looked at the side of my car. He had the face that all guys make when they see another man get kicked in the nuts. A lone tear rained down my cheek and he nodded in approval as we were in that rare state where men can cry. (I lied about the last part, but the first part is true).
posted by HZA | 12:39 PM | email | archive

> PHOTOS/FLICKR
> MYSPACE
> FACEBOOK
> TWITTER
> CONTACT
> ABOUT
> ARCHIVE

Haifidelity. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr