|
Monday, July 30, 2007
|
This is how we roll. Sorry, it's been awhile since I've posted and everything around here has looked a little lean, but to get everyone up to date: Em and I sold our house and are living with Sue/Frank until our house is built. So in between frequent stops to our soon-to-be house and performing non-stop chores at Sue and Franks, it's been pretty quiet. The motto around the house is, "If you're not doing anything, then there's something to be done."
On a lighter side, I have to admit getting home made dinners every night has been pretty damn sweet. Not to take anything away from Em of course [...].
---
New Jersey. We'll be going to New Jersey this week to take a tour of the place that spawned: Bon Jovi, The Boss, Tony Soprano and Tight Jeans. We'll probably spend a few days in the City, but seeing how Emily is absolutely paranoid of strangers, we'll probably only make it to Long Island. A few places in NYC that I would like to see:
1.) B&H Photo-Video. I hear it's one city block of Camera/Video/Computer equipment. Basically a home away from home for Asians.
2.) Shea Stadium or Yankee Stadium. For the hell of it.
3.) Times Square.
4.) Some stupid play, because everyone always says, "You should take in a show!"
5.) The Statue of Liberty..the site of the place that my Romanian Ancestors first stepped foot on in the Land of Freedom.
---
Living Large @ Work. T.Licious hooked it up at work, because I'm rocking two 21.6' Samsungs. Take a look-see:
Now, me being a Peon compared to T, I'm sure in a couple weeks time we'll be seeing 30" Apple Cinema Displays hooked up on T's desk. But hey, you should see what those other IT Troll's are rollin' with!! LAWL.
posted by HZA | 4:31 PM | email | archive
