Wednesday, October 24, 2007
Updates. T.Licious and my little sister are both in France at the same time, but at two different places. By all accounts: The French stink and smoke like...well, French-men.

---

It's so hard, to say goodbye..to yesterday. The love-hate affair with the Mitsubishi 55" HDTV I bought 5 years ago is about to come to an end. I hated moving it around (and I moved around alot in those five years), but I sure as hell liked looking at it's beautiful picture. Em and I have upgraded all our TV's to flat-panels, and this is the last link to my bachelor days, save for a few pair of boxers (which have nothing but the elastic band and a few pieces of thread holding it together).

Instead, I'll be bestowing it on my little brother, who with great fortitude, should be able to hog it up two flight of stairs no problem.

In other related news, I promise to update this website more often. I've been slacking off, but my ol' lady won't give me five minutes because there's pictures to hang up around the house.
posted by HZA | 3:47 PM | email | archive

> PHOTOS/FLICKR
> MYSPACE
> FACEBOOK
> TWITTER
> CONTACT
> ABOUT
> ARCHIVE

Haifidelity. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr