|
Sunday, January 20, 2008
|
Updates and B-Sides. It's been a long while since I've updated this page, so let's start:
1.) My little sister returned from France and as Socialist-Lite as possible.
2.) Em and I made an 45 minute DVD of old 8mm/Super 8mm films of her Grandmothers. It opened to rave reviews, and Gene Shalot of USA Today said, "A great, monumental achievement in modern filmm malking--I have no idea who these white people are!"
3.) Traded in my beloved Acura RSeX for an Acura TL. The ensuing hilarity caused me to drive the Nissan seXterra, a move that makes me feel like the opening of The Soprano's every time I pass the Toll Roads in the morning.
4.) We moved our freaking Data-Center this weekend! And A TEE and TEE didn't f-- up on us. T-Licious and I were wondering why such a large company such as them don't have 24 hour support services for their Business Products.
More to come.
posted by HZA | 11:02 AM | email | archive
