|
Tuesday, April 01, 2008
|
28 Days/Weeks later. Shortly after my Late-Bachelor period began the Neo-Romantic-Comedy Era of my life. During this time, I was dating Em and was only allowed to watch movies that included:
1.) A romantic sub-plot of which the suitor was impossibly unable to date the love interest.
2.) A hip soundtrack that included some of the (then) latest melodramatic indie artists.
3.) Hugh Grant.
Last Friday I was able to finally watch 28 Days Later, a film that has eluded me for quite some time. Not only was Em unwilling to see it, I never really had a chance to see it myself. To put it mildly, I was not disappointed. Definitely one of the best zombie-esque movies ever, and to all you out there who have already seen it, now I know.
posted by HZA | 1:38 PM | email | archive
