Friday, October 03, 2008
Updates.

Well, Em's Mom (i.e. The Mother-In-Law) left for Russia last week and I must admit, we are missing her much. I'm probably the guy in the world that loves my mother-in-law like my own mom, because Sue is tops in my book. But it's not going to be for that long anyways.

---

School.

There are only a few pet peeves I have in this world and one of them is when I can hear you breathing/snorting/wheezing. There's a dude in one of my classes who does that and I find it very hard to day-dream when he does that. I should be paying attention to the professor, but I just heard him snortle a loogie.
posted by HZA | 9:07 PM | email | archive

> PHOTOS/FLICKR
> MYSPACE
> FACEBOOK
> TWITTER
> CONTACT
> ABOUT
> ARCHIVE

Haifidelity. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr