Saturday, January 03, 2009
Happy New Year--and other updates. Well, we survived the onslaught of Zombie Families that rushed our doors on Christmas Day, including a 6 day tour of duty of house guests (read: Em's brother and his girlfriend). Anymore people in our house on 12/25 would have had the fire marshal declare it a fire hazard.

On New Years, my little brother and his wife came over and we shot fireworks until the cops were called on us to stop with the mortar shells. What sucks is we had about 12 more shells to go, but I guess the wind had them firing a little to close to the houses.

---

Me 1, Squirrels 0. We had squirrels hiding in our attic for about a month and some pest control people finally vacated them and sealed up any entry points this week. Personally, I would have liked to find the neighborhood stray cat and put him up there for a week, but I guess this will have to do. The dudes at work gave me shit for paying someone to do this, but they not only installed galvanized steel mesh screens for the roof vents, but sealed all the roof joints on all four sides of my house, the utility boxes and compressor unit. Shit I definitely didn't want to be doing on a 20 ft. ladder.

Just curious (and I haven't googled it yet), but how do they milk a coyote for its urine?
posted by HZA | 10:23 AM | email | archive

> PHOTOS/FLICKR
> MYSPACE
> FACEBOOK
> TWITTER
> CONTACT
> ABOUT
> ARCHIVE

Haifidelity. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr